วันพุธที่ 13 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

DESTERY TAKES TO BE A DOLPHIN BJ?

So you guys sent in your questions, and I answered! Leave the name you want the next Q+A video's title to be in the comments section. The one with the most thumbs up will be chosen. Remember, I no longer take questions at my email! So formspring me, Twitter me, or Respond below! =========================== DESANDNATE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com DESANDNATE MYSPACE: www.myspace.com DESANDNATE DISTRICTLINES (MERCHANDISE!) www.districtlines.com DESANDNATE SAYNOW: www.saynow.com DESANDNATE USTREAM: www.ustream.tv DESANDNATE FACEBOOK PAGE: www.facebook.com ============================ DESTERY TWITTER: www.twitter.com DESTERY TUMBLR: capndesdes.tumblr.com REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR QUESTIONS FOR Q+A VIDEOS TO http

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น