วันอาทิตย์ที่ 14 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

Top Tourist Attractions UK outside London

Are you planning a holiday in Britain in the near future? Do you have any doubts about the best places to visit during your trip to England? A lot of people traveling to the United Kingdom does not even have to venture outside the capital, London. I must admit that there is much to see and do in this famous city, but there are so many amazing places to visit in England before making his way back home.

I am from England myself, I live in the countries second largest city which is calledBirmingham. I love visiting London for one weekend during the year, but in this article I am going to write about some of the sights that are located outside the capital.

Personally, I think York, northern England is a beautiful place to spend a couple of days. There are some top restuarants and cobbled walkways are quite unique.

Bath in the south-west of the country would be my second choice. The Roman baths are quite striking and is a superb shopdedicated to all things to do with Christmas, in the city center.

I always spend a week in summer in the English Riviera. This is basically Torquay, Paignton and Brixham. The views and coastal walks along the coast are quite spectacular.

Other places that I highly recommend people to visit in the UK, Blenheim Palace, Warwick Castle, Ludlow and Stratford-upon-Avon.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น