วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 2 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Tourist Attractions in London

I must say that one of my favorite places to travel for a weekend is London. The capital of England is rich in history and there are many places to visit. There are attractions for everyone, young and old and in this article I will write about some of what I would recommend people to visit.

Here are my top favorite tourist attractions in London:

1. The London Eye

2. The London Dungeon

3. Madame Tussauds

4. L 'Tower of London

5. The London Aquarium

6. Kew Gardens

7. Buckingham Palace

8. Parliament Building

9. London Zoo

10. The Imperial War Museum

11. The Museum of Science

12. St Paul's Cathedral

13. The Museum of Natural History

14. Hampton Court

15. Parliament Building

I also want people to take a boat trip along the Thames, this gives you a good view of part of the city and a break from all thewalk.

For kids, Legoland is a short distance in the popular district of Windsor. My children like Legoland and insist on returning every year. Windsor Castle is worth a visit while in this area.

London offers extensive shopping opportunities, with some very famous shops, such as Harrods.

My wife also likes to go to a show in London. These are some of the best shows at different times of the year, including: Grease, Cats, and Annie. You can notbeat a meal at a restaurant on top followed by going to a show better.

I hope you have a great time in London.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น