วันจันทร์ที่ 3 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Cobus - Ke $ ha - Tik Tok (Drum Cover)

Laus Deo Semper www.facebook.com (far more active here. For shizzle.) Www.cobuspotgieter.com (head over to the forum and tell everyone what you think of the video!) The fiercest that have been around for a while should know by now that my approach to the battery is one of fun and passion, and even a hold of it because it is "cool" or because it is "hardcore". I think I'm a wuss, to tell the truth .. haha. I play drums because it's fun and because it is such a form of intense creativityexpression. I only do songs that I sincerely love, or songs that I flat out enjoy jamming, Tik Tok is one of them, as I said in previous videos, I'm not even interested in politics closely Rock vs Pop, discussing the difference between "good" and "bad" quality music is irrelevant to what might be fun to jam along a. LOVED jamming with this song when groove meets the power, you have one very satisfied Cobus. Just as a sidenote (for sound engineers and mixers, that may be requested)No replacement or activation has been done in this mix. Every single shot is heard only had equalized, mixed, and compressed, I do not layer or trigger or replace anything. ~ Ke $ ha - Tik Tok from the 2010 version of "Animal" is the copyrighted property of its owner (s). This is a clean cut of the song, for those who noticed the interesting changes;) Battery: UDRUM | www.udrum.com Cobus Potgieter LDS http www.udrum.com Signature Series Cymbals: Cymbals TRX | www.trxcymbals. Electronics Jobeky electronic com...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น