วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

LADY GAGA - BLOODY MARY [MUSIC VIDEO]

READ A FULL INTERVIEW ABOUT THE VIDEO AT: gagaism.org I am very proud to share with you guys my graduating film thesis project at The Los Angeles Film School. It was an amazing experience and I send a big thank you to everyone who took part in making this visual come true. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I had enjoyed making it with my amazing team and crew! and of course this video would not be possible without Lady Gaga, thank you for redefining music videos and making music that fuels the creative mind. QUESTIONS? CONTACT THE CREW!!!!!! WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!! DIRECTOR AND EDITOR - RUBEN CORTEZ E- MAIL- ROOROOFOO@LIVE.COM TWITTER - www.twitter.com ALL FASHION DESIGNS CREATED BY BRYAN HEARNS www.bryanhearns.com CINEMATOGRAPHY BY ERWIN AVILES CONTACT AT ERWINAVILES@GMAIL.COM PRODUCTION DESIGN BY ERIKA ALCORAN CONTACT AT: E_ALCORAN@HOTMAIL.COM CHOREOGRAPHY BY: NICHOLAS KAYNER WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/MRNUKAPPA WWW.TWITTER.COM/NIKAYNER VISIT AMELIA JACKSON GRAY'S YOUTUBE PAGE! www.youtube.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น