If you are in Singapore and looking for romantic places to dine, you are at the right place. In this article, let me share with you 5 romantic places to dine in Singapore.
1. Jewel Box at Mt Faber. Jewel Box is a very popular dining place among couples. It is located at Mt Faber, 90m above sea level. It is a restaurant cum bar, where you can enjoy privacy and nice sea view. To go to Jewel Box, you can take a cable ride at Sentosa or Habour Front.
2. Sky Dining. Sky dining on cable car is a very unusual way to have a dinner together with your partner. If you are looking for a great candle light dinner, sky dining is the default choice. Onboard of a cable car, you and your partner will dine 70m above sea level, with total privacy.
3. Alkaff Mansion. Alkaff Mansion is located at 10 Telok Blangah Green. It is a per-war luxury bungalow which is located on top of a hill. At Alkaff Mansion, you and your partner can enjoy live music, good food and a spectacular view of Singapore habour and sea. Alkaff Mansion was owned by a very wealthy Indonesia family. After World War II, the mansion was abandoned. The mansion was later converted into a restaurant and is popular among courting couples.
4. One Fullerton. At One Fullerton, you will find a few restaurants with great ambience, perfect for a romantic dinner with your partner. It is located at Raffles Place, near the Esplanade. Having dinner at One Fullerton allows you and your partner to enjoy the night breeze and nice view across the sea. Moreover, if you want to spend a night in a first-class hotel with your partner, One Fullerton Hotel is the number 1 choice.
5. Chijmes. Chijmes is located right in the heart of Singapore busy city and it is a formal girl's convent. At Chijmes, there are many pubs and restaurants. If you visit Chijmes at weekends, you will see the restaurants and pubs are packed with people, watching live soccer matches and enjoying live band performance. If you want to have a night of drinks and fun with your partner, you must definitely visit Chijmes.
Hope that with this article, you now know where to go if you want to have a romantic dinner with your partner in Singapore. Happy dining!