วันศุกร์ที่ 8 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

Katy Perry - Songs ET - screen-Description:

EDIT: more than 200,000 views! you all rock! Follow me on Twitter! Twitter.com Lyrics: You're so hypnotic could be the devil could be your angel Feels like I'm floating touch of magnetization leaves my body glowing They say be afraid You're not like the other DNA in different futuristic lover don ' I understand that you are from another world, another dimension You open my eyes and I am ready to go into the light Lead me Kiss me, kiss ki-ki-infected with your love Fill metake me with your poison, ta-ta-take me Want to Be Your Ready victim of the kidnapping of a boy, you're a stranger And your touch so alien 'supernatural extraterrestrial supersonic so your desire to feel your powers stuns me with the laser Your kiss is cosmic Each move is magic You're from another world, another dimension You open my eyes and I am ready to go into the light Lead me Kiss me, kiss ki-ki-infected with your love Fill me with your Take poison me, ta-ta-take me I want to be yourFirst victim of the kidnapping of boy, you're an alien, so alien to your touch and 'supernatural Extraterrestrial This is transcendental Boy On another level, you're my lucky star I want to walk on your wavelength and be there for you I'll risk it vibrates All around Kiss me, kiss ki-ki-infected with your love Fill me with your poison to take me, take me ta-ta-Want to Be Your Ready victim of the kidnapping of a boy, you're a stranger And your touch so 'foreign supernatural Extraterrestrial Extraterrestrial...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น