วันเสาร์ที่ 21 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

RC Helicopter FISHING! Dave Duke tries to "Heli Fishing"

For you skeptics who say the fish was dead, I assure you that it was dead. That said, I still risked my E-Flite Blade 400 for some entertainment for you (I used 3 batteries, hence the cut) as fun and exciting for me. I doubt that many others would risk their $ 450 helicopter hovering just above the water, let alone dangle a line! This scenario shows it may be possible to use the Helicopter for fishing, however it would be expensive fishing. It 's always terribly windy here, in this calm day, thosesimple waves in water was of no interest to a sunfish! It also helps to have a lot of fish, like in our Sand Pit pond where they bite on hooks with no bait! (Actually I used fish eggs and the hook 24 "from the bobber. Hey, you never know unless you try! *** Caution from past experience *** If the tail rotor hits the water even slightly, it immediately cause a crash. Big fish can drain batteries quickly. It takes an hour to charge between flights, and only 6 minutes, then this could be a longprocess of catching a fish. Sunfish are not big fighters. Fly easy and thanks for watching. I hope you find this funny. Be sure to subscribe for more unique stuff from Mr.Herbert 's Science Class. and yes, I'm going to try it again, so stay tuned.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น