Cheap Spinmaster Air Hogs Battling Havoc R/C Helicopters Discount Review Shop
"Spinmaster Air Hogs Battling Havoc R/C Helicopters" Feature
- Air Hogs has reached a new limit with the amazing Havoc Heli Laser Battling Set
- Now you can battle helicopters with your friends and shoot them down from the sky
- Simply fly into position, fire from your controller and BAM! your opponent goes into a wild tailspin
- The Havoc Heli Battling set comes complete with 2 helicopters, 2 controllers
- Remote requires 6 "AA" batteries (not included)
- Authentic battling sounds, 2 long life rechargeable LIPO batteries and real infrared targeting
"Spinmaster Air Hogs Battling Havoc R/C Helicopters" Overview
Air Hogs R/C: Havoc Heli Infrared Laser Battle Set Description Two-helicopter set gives you amazing aerial battles. Fly high, then take your best shot to send your opponent into a frenzied tailspin. Includes two 6 1/4-inch copters with built-in Lipo batteries, two controllers, battling sounds and infrared targeting. Uses six "AA" batteries, not included. Range is 30 feet. Propellers are 5 1/4 in. long.
"Spinmaster Air Hogs Battling Havoc R/C Helicopters" Specifications
If you enjoy the fun of radio-controlled vehicles, but don’t always want to leave the comfort of your couch to go outside and play, check out these Air Hogs Havoc Helicopters. Measuring a mere six inches long and weighing only a half pound, these small but mighty choppers are made for indoor dueling -- so you don’t have to quit flying just because of bad weather or a dark sky. A crash-resistant foam fuselage means you can perfect your piloting skills using the dual-toggle, single-throttle wireless controller. The twin drive props in back and dual rotors on top provide exceptional stability and precise six-way directional control -- up, down, left, right, forward, and back. Sled-style landing gear means set-downs should be gentle, too.
|The tiny flier fits easily in the palm of your hand.|
Doesn't last - Naftali Feig - Cleveland, OH USA
When they work they are great but they do not last long at all. Firstly it took a while to get them to work when they did finally work they did not last very long at all. One broke started to just spin non stop I tried everything to get it to stop nothing really worked eventually the other started doing the same and they ended up in the garbage.
Great toy...as long as it lasts - Espionage Buff - USA
This toy is a lot of fun. It is easy to fly and unlike some other models, this performs well within our house and does not require vast open spaces or high ceilings. The biggest let down is that it is extremely fragile and breaks too easily. Our first set lasted for just about 2 days. Given how expensive they are, you would expect to get more recreational value/time from this toy. Another key issue is that they are very sensitive to the slightest maneuver on the remote - almost impossible to fly in the direction you would like. Overall, this is a great product, but doesn't last long.
fun at first junk in two days - Sangeetha Parthasarathy - new york
at first this was fun but then the tail broke and i couldn't fix it so we returned it do not get this it is so flimsy
hard to fly - T. Brooks -
These were not as much fun as I hoped. We did play w/them a lot trying to learn how to fly. We could get them in the general area we wanted but never did get any tight control. Mine broke the first day and I had to super glue it nearly everytime I crashed (often:). The battery died quickly then they had to recharge. You need a large indoor space and they crashed in any small breeze (i.e.Furnace, Door opening). Over all I'd say they were disappointing.
Available at Amazon
Cheap "Spinmaster Air Hogs Battling Havoc R/C Helicopters" Discount Review Shop
"Spinmaster Air Hogs Battling Havoc R/C Helicopters" Related Products
- 4 Replacement Tail Props (Qty 4) for Mini Infrared Remote Control Electric Helicopters
- Two (2) Replacement Main Rotors for Mini Infrared Remote Control Electric Helicopters
- Sixteen Alkaline AA Batteries For Your Transmitter
- Replacement Tail Props (Qty 2) for Mini Infrared Remote Control Electric Helicopter
- Air Hogs Battling Havoc Heli - Havoc vs Yellow Stinger